- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Graph is fully compatible with:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
Graph is also compatible with
Versions of Graph
|Graph 4.3 12/08/11||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- You can now create animations that show what happens when a constant changes
- You can now choose default settings for save as image options
- The character map now has full Unicode support under Windows 2000/XP
- Text labels may now be rotated vertical from the context menu under Windows 2000/XP
- You can now specify an interception with the y-axis for the built-in trendlines
- Chinese (traditional), Mongolian, Swedish and Polish translations added
- Added option to scale the user interface
- The Euler beta function has been renamed from B to Beta to make B available as a custom constant
"wonderful, ... but expression should be like EquationEditor"
Very good and userfriendly. It's very easy to include a graph into a word processor (e.i. Word) and see real time the effects on moving and zooming both graph and window. Only 1 increasable point: 1) The "etichetta" should include the equation in mathematical form (as is in Equation Editor of Office), not in textual form (as is in Graph).
Now, I must enter the equation for Graph ed re-enter it as Etichetta using EquatiorEditor (double work and possible errors).
Again, many thanks for your job!
- A lot of functions
- Many languages
- Easy and direct import of the graph
- Double entering of the expression (very heavy and dangerous)!
- sqrt and sqr : it's difficult to understand the difference
- Help: good, but better with some examples of fuctions (e.g. sqr vs sqrt)
- 11 Sep 2010
Facebook unveiled a completely redesigned News Feed today. Just a year ago, the social network... See more
Putting all the pictures you've taken into one single digital album may be common sense, but it's a... See more
Questions and answers Graph
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********